(FreshAsFrankie) Download Zaytoven‘s new 11-song mixtape “Where Would The Game Be Without Me 2,” featuring Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yachty, & more.
It’s safe to say Zaytoven has been one of the main masterminds behind trap music’s meteoric rise & dominance in the rap game over the recent years, especially in Atlanta. From his early collaborations with Gucci Mane& producing the Migos breakout single to influencing a whole slew of producers who follow his template and sound, Zaytoven has been a driving force behind ATL’s trap scene domination.
Last month, Zaytoven announced he linked a partnership deal with Motown Records, where his debut album Trap Holizay will be released under, but before we’re treated to that later this year, the ATL super producer had decided to come through today and release the sequel to last year’s Where Would The Game Be Without Me mixtape first.
Laced with 11 songs in total, the DJ Dramahosted project features a mix of exclusive and previously-released tracks from the likes of Yo Gotti, Quavo, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yachty, Future, Ty Dolla Sign, and more. Meanwhile production is handled entirely by Zaytoven himself of course.
Some of the new songs that fans will be hearing for the first time are Lil Uzi Vert’s “A Lot,” Lil Yachty’s “Art Show,” Ty Dolla Sign’s “R&B,” and Yo Gotti’s “Gas Stove,” while previously-released songs like Quavo’s “Stars in the Ceiling,” Future’s “Feds Did a Sweep,” and Big Bank’s “Don’t Worry” also appear on the project as well.
“This mixtape is the formula of classic mixed wit new wave. TrapHoliZay on the way!!” Zaytoven said about the tape.
Stream and/or download the new compilation project right now for free and let us know what record you’re feeling the most? Look for his Trap Holizay album to still be on the way, and dropping later this year under Motown Records. So stay tuned.
01. Yo Gotti – Gas Stove (Prod. By Zaytoven)
02. Big Bank Black – Don’t Worry (Prod. By Zaytoven)
03. Lil Yachty – Art Show (Prod. By Zaytoven)
04. Lil Uzi Vert – A Lot (Prod. By Zaytoven)
05. Quavo – Stars In The Ceiling (Prod. By Zaytoven)
06. Eldorado Red – Serena Venus (Prod. By Zaytoven)
07. Future – Feds Did A Sweep (Prod. By Zaytoven)
08. Trouble & Boosie Badazz – Ms Cathy Ms Connie (Prod. By Zaytoven)
09. Young Scooter – I Know (Prod. By Zaytoven)
10. Shy Glizzy – One Day (Prod. By Zaytoven)
11. Ty Dolla Sign – R&B (Prod. By Zaytoven)
(FreshAsFrankie) For the past couple months, Juicy J has been teasing fans with snippets from his new mixtape, Highly Intoxicated. Now, the tape is finally here, and you can stream it below.
The tape is produced almost entirely by New Orleans duo The $uicideboy$ in a real time-is-a-flat-circle moment, as Scrim and Ruby have been vocal about how influential Three 6 Mafia is on their music.
A$AP Rocky, XXXTentacion, Cardi B and Smokepurpp are just some of the names on the project. You can peep the full tracklist and production credits below.
Juicy J’s Highly Intoxicated Tracklist
1. “Intro” (prod. by $uicideboy$)
2. “Highly Intoxicated” (prod. by Juicy J & Crazy Mike)
3. “Show Time” Feat. XXXTentacion (prod. by Southside)
4. “Bitch From the Gram” (prod. by $uicideboy$)
5. “That Ain’t You” (prod. by $uicideboy$)
6. “Freaky” Feat. A$AP Rocky & $uicideboy$ (prod. by Chase Davis, DJ Smoky666 & $uicideboy$)
7. “Dope Fiend” (prod. by Tarentino)
8. “D’Usse & Ciroc” Feat. Smokepurpp (prod. by TM88)
9. “Big Tymer” (prod. by TM88 & Key Wane)
10. “Kamasutra” Feat. Cardi B (prod. by Resource & Mike WiLL Made-It)
11. “Dats What I Thought” (prod. by $uicideboy$)
12. “Call My Lawyer” (prod. by $uicideboy$)
13. “Up There” Feat. YKOM (prod by $uicideboy$)
14. “Watch Money Fall” Feat. Rick Ross & Project Pat (prod. by Juicy J & Crazy Mike)
15. “Always High” Feat. Wiz Khalifa (prod. by Juicy J & Crazy Mike)
16. “Petty” Feat. Project Pat & Go (prod. by $uicideboy$)
17. “Get Back” Feat. T Shyne & Slim Jxmmi (prod. by Wheezy & TM88)
18. “What Did I Do” (prod. by $uicideboy$)
(FreshAsFrankie) Rapper Wiz Khalifa has landed his own weed-themed show on Snoop Dogg’s marijuana media platform.
The “Black and Yellow” hitmaker is fronting a new digital series which will combine elements of stunt show “Jackass” and fitness competition “American Ninja” Warrior for Merry Jane, a cannabis culture website.
“The series will include a strong supply of weed humor that only Wiz and his gang of celebrity friends can put together,” reads a press release.
Meanwhile, Snoop is executive producing a new all-female discussion show called “Queens of the Stoned Age,” which will bring together women from all walks of life to discuss hot topics like relationships, families, careers, politics, and sex.
Seth Rogen is also contributing new content to the Merry Jane line-up, in the form of new episodes of his ongoing series “Talking Buds,” on which different strains of marijuana are given their own personalities to explain its affects.
“Merry Jane has reached hundreds of millions of people across the globe, bringing cannabis related content to a mainstream audience,” co-founder Ted Chung writes in a statement. “By showcasing the realities of modern culture through insightful and engaging programming, Merry Jane will continue to lead the fight to remove stigmas around cannabis and push for full legalization.”
Snoop and Chung launched Merry Jane in 2015.