(FreshAsFrankie) For the past couple months, Juicy J has been teasing fans with snippets from his new mixtape, Highly Intoxicated. Now, the tape is finally here, and you can stream it below.
The tape is produced almost entirely by New Orleans duo The $uicideboy$ in a real time-is-a-flat-circle moment, as Scrim and Ruby have been vocal about how influential Three 6 Mafia is on their music.
A$AP Rocky, XXXTentacion, Cardi B and Smokepurpp are just some of the names on the project. You can peep the full tracklist and production credits below.
Juicy J’s Highly Intoxicated Tracklist
1. “Intro” (prod. by $uicideboy$)
2. “Highly Intoxicated” (prod. by Juicy J & Crazy Mike)
3. “Show Time” Feat. XXXTentacion (prod. by Southside)
4. “Bitch From the Gram” (prod. by $uicideboy$)
5. “That Ain’t You” (prod. by $uicideboy$)
6. “Freaky” Feat. A$AP Rocky & $uicideboy$ (prod. by Chase Davis, DJ Smoky666 & $uicideboy$)
7. “Dope Fiend” (prod. by Tarentino)
8. “D’Usse & Ciroc” Feat. Smokepurpp (prod. by TM88)
9. “Big Tymer” (prod. by TM88 & Key Wane)
10. “Kamasutra” Feat. Cardi B (prod. by Resource & Mike WiLL Made-It)
11. “Dats What I Thought” (prod. by $uicideboy$)
12. “Call My Lawyer” (prod. by $uicideboy$)
13. “Up There” Feat. YKOM (prod by $uicideboy$)
14. “Watch Money Fall” Feat. Rick Ross & Project Pat (prod. by Juicy J & Crazy Mike)
15. “Always High” Feat. Wiz Khalifa (prod. by Juicy J & Crazy Mike)
16. “Petty” Feat. Project Pat & Go (prod. by $uicideboy$)
17. “Get Back” Feat. T Shyne & Slim Jxmmi (prod. by Wheezy & TM88)
18. “What Did I Do” (prod. by $uicideboy$)
(FreshAsFrankie) It looks like Migos’ love for the brand Lavati is finally paying off in a new deal.
Migos rapper Offset has become the new face of luxury men’s footwear brand Lavati.
The “Bad and Boujee” hitmaker was picked to model the company’s latest range of handcrafted suede Chelsea boots and sleek sneakers in the new promotional campaign for Collection 2 after catching the eye of Lavati’s co-founding designers Yossi Shetrit and Davidson Petit-Frere with his fashion picks as part of the rap group.
“Migos is original to the style that they’re bringing to hip-hop,” Shetrit tells Billboard. “They have an elegant style that’s in the same lane as Lavati. Offset is a very stylish guy with a versatile look and he compliments our brand.”
Offset was already a fan of the label before he became a spokesmodel, while fellow devotees include comedian Kevin Hart, DJ Khaled, and basketball star Stephen Curry, who have all been pictured wearing the top-of-the-line shoes.
(FreshAsFrankie) As promised Ace Hood comes through with his “Trust the Process” project. It boasts 13 tracks and has no features.
Trust The Process Tracklist:
1.To Whom It May Concern
2.Play To Win
3.Came Wit The Posse
6.Interlude (Part 1)
10.Get To Me
12.Interlude (Part 2)